U.K. Bury St. Edmunds :: Laura & Oliver

The United Kingdom.


I'm going to be short on words and long on images this post. I just have too much to say and I'm going to spoil it. I'd rather use my images this go around.

Laura & Oliver.....wow.

I came to your part of the world and came back to mine with so many stories. Thank you for the invite. Thank you for the epic backdrop. Thank you for trusting me.

A massive MASSIVE thank you to Brian of BK Photo for help as second shooter. This guy flew in from Glasgow Scotland to help out. Who knew 2 dudes from opposite sides of the world had so much in common. You're forever a friend BK. Thanks for being such a stud. A solid 1/2 dozen images below are from him.

Merry Christmas everyone. It's a wonderful life.

~Sam










































Fin.

0 comments:

Post a Comment