Stripes and Cardigans - What Every Men is Seeking For


As you know, spring is just around the corner. Since next week is the last week of February, I thought why not post a pre-spring collage. Stripes have always been my best friend when it comes to t-shirts. I don�t know why, but I feel a t-shirt should be youthful, cool, and stylish. Yes, a plain t-shirt can be stylish too; I still prefer color in my shirts (designs/prints).


I always say there is no excuse for trying to look your best � creativity is the key ingredient. As you can see, I did my best to lower the prices on most of these outfits. I usually stick to retailers, such as Zara and H&M, when it comes to fair prices. H&M does great when it comes to the most recent fashion trends.


Style Tip: Take a t-shirt, such as the one above, and pair it with a cardigan. A cardigan can do wonders to your outfit; this could be a great investment to think about. They can be worn both formal and casual. You could even layer a navy blazer over it if you�d like to.
There are so many ways you could shift around with these outfits above.


Do you have any other ideas to share?


Shop the Looks Above:

1. Lacoste Sneakers (similar here)2. H&M Jeans (here)3. Ray-Ban Aviators (here)4. H&M Striped Shirt (here)5. J.Crew socks (similar here)6. H&M Cardigan (here)7. Timex x J.Crew Watch (here)8. Gant Fedora Hat (similar here)9. A.P.C. Belt (similar here)

0 comments:

Post a Comment